1. They tell a story: We all have unique stories to tell and share. Special times and occasions that define who we are. Your wedding day is one of those times. with families coming together to celebrate your union.
2. They last: The wedding albums we offer are custom made by hand here in the USA. Digital files come with most of our packages but, holding the album and going through the pages….it's incomparable.
3. They are tangible: Having something real to hold after your wedding day, besides your spouse is unparalleled. Memories give our life our meaning, yet they fade over time. Let the photos transport you back each time you look. All the planning you went into: the details, the flowers and the dress, all exquisitely captured from the glow of your day.
4. They are traditional: With more and more customizable options available, they allow you to hold with tradition and blaze your own trail. Wedding albums are old and new again. Your collection of images tells the story of your day. Wrapped in linen or Italian leather, albums can speak of contemporary elegance.
5. They are collectible: Wedding albums become part of your family heritage and legacy. Just as images become more valuable over time, so does your album as each new generation sees it afresh.
6. They are customizable: As I mentioned, there are so many ways to tell your story. Options including covers, colors and more, all to tell your story your way. Beyond a bridal wedding album, keepsake albums can be created for parents as well.
7. You'll be glad you did.